Kiinteistö Oy Kaapelitalo Oy
Address: Tallberginkatu 1 C 15, 00180 Helsinki, Finland
This privacy statement sets out how we process personal data in the communications, marketing, customer relationship management and sales of Kiinteistö Oy Kaapelitalo.
You have the right to the protection of personal data. We process personal data on the basis of legitimate processing criteria only and in a transparent manner. Kiinteistö Oy Kaapelitalo is committed to protecting privacy in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1050/2018), the EU Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) and other applicable legislation.
Contact person in matters relating to the register
Karoliina Eerola, tel. +358 (0)40 591 5005, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name of the register
Purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data
We use personal data for the company’s communications, customer relationship management and for offering expert services for our customers as well as for marketing and sales. The basis of the processing of personal data is the company’s legitimate interest, customer relationship agreements or the person’s consent.
No automated individual decisions are made (EU Data Protection Regulation, Article 22).
Personal data processed
Personally identifiable information:
- Contact information: name, e-mail address, telephone number
- Information related to job function: function, area of responsibility
- Contact and background information of employer company
- Event information: participation in events or contacts by sales and customer service
- Possible authorisations and consents
- Possible other data collected with the person’s consent.
- Period of retention of personal data
- We retain personal data only as long as necessary to achieve the purposes defined above in accordance with the legislation in force at the time.
Regular sources of data
- Data notified by the data subjects themselves via the website, e-mail or other means
- Company’s customer register
- Information on companies’ contact persons obtained from the Suomen Asiakastieto decision-maker register, companies’ public websites, online social networking services or other similar registers
- Registers maintained by the authorities within the limits permitted by law (e.g. www.ytj.fi).
Processors of personal data and disclosure of data
Personal data is processed by those employees of the company whose job functions include the above processing as well as employees and partners of Kiinteistö Oy Kaapelitalo authorised to provide technical maintenance and user support for the contact register.
Data is not disclosed to third parties.
Regular disclosures of data and transfer of data outside the EU or the European economic area
Data is not regularly disclosed outside the company.
Register protection principles
The register is handled with care and data processed by information systems is protected appropriately. The systems used in the register are located in the supervised equipment room of Kiinteistö Oy Kaapelitalo’s partner in Finland. The facility complies with FICORA’s regulation on equipment facilities (54A/2012M).
The register can be accessed only the data controller’s employees who need the data for their assignments. Users are bound by a confidentiality obligation.
You have the right to inspect personal data on you stored in the register. You have the right to require incorrect or outdated data to be rectified or erased and the right to data portability. You also have the right to restrict or oppose the processing of your data in accordance with Articles 18 and 21 of the EU Data Protection Regulation.
You have the right to withdraw previously granted consent for the processing of data or lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in matters related to the processing of personal data. You also have the right to prohibit the use of your data for direct marketing purposes.
Send a written and signed inspection request to the person responsible for the register by post or by e-mail to the company at the following address:
Kiinteistö Oy Kaapelitalo
Tallberginkatu 1 C 15
If necessary, the data controller may request the applicant to provide proof of his or her identity. The right of inspection is free of charge if exercised no more than once annually.
We are continually developing our business, and therefore we reserve the right to amend this privacy statement by notification in our services. Amendments may also be based on changes to legislation. We recommend consulting the contents of the privacy statement regularly.