You are hereEvents / Graffiti wall
GRAFFITI WALL IN SUVILAHTI: WELCOME TO PAINT!
Opposite to Kattilahalli (Voimalaitos, building 1), Suvilahti
Suvilahti cultural centre is a constantly changing unique industrial milieu. The former power plant and gas plant built over 100 years ago includes nine buildings, two gasometers and a large yard area. All buildings are protected as valuable architecture.
Rules for painting graffiti in Suvilahti:
- Paint graffiti only on the appointed wall.
- Do not tag or paint any other walls, structures traffic signs or other signs.
- Do not disturb the painter next to you, the wall is for everyone.
- You can paint where ever you want on the wall, but do not overpaint with tags only.
- Take empty paint cans to trash. Half-empty cans must be disposed as hazardous waste.
- Do not break bottles or glass.
- Keep the wall area clean.
- Do not disturb the tenants in the buildings or other people passing through the area.
- By following the rules you ensure that street art have legal walls in the future too!